Come join us on Thursday, December 6, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.at UVA Northern Virginia Center for the 2018 Employee Learning Week (ELW) "Sharpen the Saw" Part II, a Reflection and Renewal Event!
This evening will be focused on your own personal development with a series of learning events and stations to help you reflect and learn as well as set L&D goals for yourself for the coming year.
This event will allow you to create tangible plans for emphasizing learning in the New Year with the following activities:
* Time Management and Productivity Tips
* Helpful Apps for Learning Professionals
* TEDTalks Viewings & Discussions
* DCATD Membership Benefits & Advantages
* Mindfulness and Meditation
* Stress Management, Well-Being and Relaxation Techniques
* Mentoring and Coaching
* Social Media Presence Techniques
* Headshots (discounted) If you are interested, please schedule your session prior to December 6.
Refreshments will be served
This event is FREE for DCATD members and a discount is available for early bird non-members before Monday, November 20, so REGISTER to attend NOW.