REA, a global career consulting firm specializing in career transition and acclimation assistance for the spouses/partners of relocating employees in the U.S. and worldwide, is seeking a Part-Time Career Coach local and familiar to support clients relocating to the Washington D.C. area.
Career Coaching Services Include:
- Customized Career Transition Coaching - Acclimation and Relocation Support - Professional Resume/CV Development - Career Assessments - Support and Resources for the Job Search
Additional Coach Requirements Include:
• Minimum 2 years individual Career Transition Coaching, Career Assessment and Career Development experience
• Well versed in current targeted resume/CV writing trends
• Flexible schedule to deliver services across multiple time zones
• Not be working full-time
• Able to work with a diverse population of clients across varied career levels and industries pursuing career related, volunteer, entrepreneurial or other meaningful pursuits.
Resumes of interest can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org