CPTD Study Group Coordinator
**We are recruiting several Metro DC Members to support the CPLP Study Groups as Study Group Coordinators. A CPLD or APTD is not required.
Reports to: Director of Professional Development Team
Term: One Year
Obtain a list of ideal speakers for CPTD Study Group and coordinate speaker presentations and support communications. Commitment to position can vary (either assigned 12 weeks out of the year rotated among other volunteers or can be held for the full year).
Monthly Commitment: 5 hours
- Help CPTD team to identify guest speakers (around 10 speakers) who can speak to topics that align with the TD Capability Model working together with Ann Arbor Chapter CPTD Study Group Lead and Metro DC ATD Chapter Director of Professional Development
- Either attend every CPTD Study Group session on Sunday evenings or rotate with Director of Professional Development
- Send thank you emails to guest speakers
- Promote CPTD Study Group on social media
- Help secure guests and manage the guest invitation process.
- Coordinate guest communication
- Create and/or submit promotional language and graphics using the Chapter communications request process.
- Attend weekly or bi-weekly check-in team meetings
- Active Metro DC ATD membership and maintain status as a member in good standing.
- Willingness to learn how to plan, organize, and evaluate activities required by the position.
- Ability to complete projects with established timeframes and budgets.
- Commitment to fulfill the role through the end of its term.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.