Independent Consultant Community of Practice (CoP) Co-Lead
Reports to: Director of Communities of Practice
Purpose: Manges and facilitates monthly events related to learning and development for entrepreneurs in collaboration with one or more CoP co-leaders.
- CoP Leaders must ensure the following:
- Plan CoP events aligned with the ATD competency model and support entrepreneurs (part-time or full-time), independent consultants, freelancers, and small businesses owners learning and development.
- Work with the Director of CoPs to ensure programs fit with the overall Chapter Learning and Development Strategy
- Complete preliminary event planning at least 3 months in advance and communicate plans and updates regularly to the Director of CoPs
- Submit a Chapter communication form for each planned event one month in advance
- Identify speakers for the monthly events and facilitate events accordingly
- Attend CoP leader monthly meetings
- Collaborate effectively with other Leadership CoP leaders
- Have current or previous experience with working as an independent consultant or freelancer
- Proficient with using technology (i.e., Google Drive, Zoom, and Canva)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize information and documents
- Previous experience facilitating online meetings is a plus