Director of Operations
Reports to: Vice President of Finance and Operations
Purpose: Manage the logistical operations of the Chapter
Term: 1 year
Time Commitment: 20-25 hours per month
- Oversee chapter knowledge management practices and resources.
- Support efforts to ensure chapter policies and procedures are up to date.
- Lead process for updating chapter bylaws, as needed.
- Support board members in maintaining accurate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Demonstrated experience in streamlining processes and improving the efficiency of business procedures desired.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with creating process workflows.
- Experience with, or willingness to learn diagrams.net and Google Forms.