Vice President of Membership and Outreach
Reports to: President
Purpose: Oversee strategy for recruitment and retention of chapter members and organizational partners
Term: 1 year
Time Commitment: 20-25 hours per month
- Lead, support, and back up the Membership & Outreach Team
- Develop and execute strategy to recruit new members for the Chapter and retain current members.
- Manage the percentage of joint Chapter and National ATD members, as defined by CARE requirements, and develop strategy to address, as necessary.
- Provide monthly reports to Board of membership activity, including new, renewed, joint and expired memberships.
- Develop new products/services to enhance the value of membership for both prospective and existing members.
- Determine requirements for any promotional or informational membership material and coordinate with the appropriate portfolio to get it produced.
- Lead engagement with ATD National when ICE conference in DC
- Experience with databases is strongly recommended