Reports to: Director of Marketing
Commitment: Approximately 10 hours a month
Purpose: Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to manage the chapter’s digital media strategy.
- Editing videos for website content and social media platforms.
- Create motion graphics for social media
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications Team to coordinate, create, evaluate, edit, publish, and make decisions about video and digital content for the chapter’s YouTube channel and social media platforms.
- Plan and maintain a calendar of marketing and communication activities.
- Contribute new content ideas for multiple digital platforms.
- Collaborate with team members to execute pre-production steps of projects.
- Ensure video content follows specific formats and brand guidelines
- Execute end-to-end post-production process to ensure a seamless video delivery
- Lead or participate in chapter related ad hoc projects
- Attend planning meetings on an as needed basis
- Experience in digital videography and photography.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Demonstrated use of social media tools (Facebook, TikTok, IG TV, Reels, and YouTube)
- Ability to complete projects with established timeframes and budgets
- Ability to delegate tasks and monitor follow-through
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail are a must
- Ability to receive and respond to creative direction