The Fairfax University of America is invested in giving back to its shared community and being a positive force by partnering with impactful groups that align with its values like the Metro DC Chapter of ATD.
Talent Scholarships are being awarded to qualified degree-seeking students who are members of the Metro DC ATD Chapter, driven to become next-generation change-makers in the global community. The scholarship covers 50% tuition costs, excluding textbooks, pre-requisite courses, and all other applicable fees leading to an FXUA Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as defined by the current Academic Catalog.
FXUA Talent Scholarship
- Proof of membership in Metro DC ATD Chapter
- Successful admissions into an FXUA degree program in our School of Business or School of Computer Information Systems
- Completion of all pre-enrollment requirements
- Maintaining a cumulative GPA of 2.75 for undergraduate level and 3.0 for graduate level
- Proof of ATD membership each semester to renew the scholarship code